Monday, 3 November 2014

New Blog!

Hello, and welcome!

Crochet while camping? Yes, sirree!
I normally blog over at www.heatherybean.blogspot.com, but have been desiring a place to showcase my makes for a while. This is because I have two sides to me. I am an ecologist with dreams of being a conservationist, and that's what I write about over there, but I am also very creative and, to stop the other blog becoming too muddled, want a place to showcase and share my makes. I knit, spin wool, sew and am a beginner crochet-er. Knitting and sewing are definitely my loves though!

I am an avid reader of the current sewing blog network, and take much inspiration from those other pages. I want to be able to enter the conversation and stop being such a lurker in the background! Hopefully this will encourage me to make more, try more new things and keep pushing myself. Although, I do have a slightly ambitious turn. I attended a dressmaking class last year, and have been having lots of fun since then experimenting and making clothes and accessories to wear and share.

See you soon, with some clothes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment