Tuesday, 14 April 2015

Me Made May 2105!

Well, I have been waiting for this moment! Here goes:

 'I, Heather of Heatherymakes, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '15. I endeavour to wear at least five homemade items during each week for the duration of May 2015'

I am really looking forward to this. It will be a challenge, and will hopefully show me what holes I have in my wardrobe and how I need to improve that.

The difficulty is that for May, a high proportion of my 'normal' clothing is actually along these lines:

I survey, out in the great outdoors. Although, that was taken in July(!) last year, May is normally sunnier in Scotland! Haha, normally. But, there are still t-shirts, jumpers, cardigans, and in the evenings, there is a whole diverse range of clothes that I am able to wear. Maybe I should clarify, that the me-made does not need to be worn all day. That for me is a bit of an impossibility because I am outdoors all day, and then change into more relaxing clothes in the evening.

I have many more relaxing clothes than clothes I would want to wear on a survey. My yet-to-be-blogged Malvarosa, my Anemone, trousers of doom (another pair of these are in the pipeline and I need them for Friday...)... there are options!

It is very exciting to be thinking about doing this though, and of sewing again. I have also got one sock knitted and started the second last night.

See you all soon! Have you pledged for Me-Made-May??


No comments:

Post a Comment