Monday, 6 July 2015

New Etsy Shop!



Hello dear readers,

I have just taken a step into a new venture.

I make these pictures for wedding gifts, and have decided to try and sell some to supplement my income.

If you like these pictures and are on Etsy, it would mean the world to me if you were able to share my page. I am on under HeatheryHandmade, and the address is: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/HeatheryHandmade

This year I went self-employed. I earn my income from carrying out ecological surveys, included monitoring protected species, and plants and habitats. The work is excellent, but very variable. I end up with many quiet spells that leave me worried about where my next income is going to come from. I am setting up this shop with the aim of filling in some of these gaps, and helping me create a more constant stream of income. We'll see how it goes!

Any help would be hugely appreciated!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment